Wednesday 27 October 2010

FINALS WEEK

Sooooooo, the class setup on our program is really cool. We still have 4 classes total, but only 3 during Phase I and ONLY ONE CLASS during Phase II. I've been really excited about that, because I think it will be really cool to go indepth into only one class for the the second half of the semester.

What's not so cool, however, is the fact that we have finals week RIGHT NOW. Let me draw you an outline:

Monday:
-Final paper due (Theatre)

Tuesday:
-Final exam (Art History)

Wednesday:
-Final paper presentation (Ellen)
-Final exam (Theatre)

Thursday:
-Final exam (Ellen)
-Final project due (Art History)

Friday:
-Final paper due (Ellen)

It's not quite as bad as a Grinnell finals week, but it's still pretty stressful. I'm powering through, though. It's about 9am here and I'm about to eat breakfast and look over my notes one last time before heading to school to do my Ellen presentation. And I'm all ready for my exam this afternoon!



On Friday at approximately 5:01pm, this is what I'm gonna look like:

No comments:

Post a Comment